× Liste des choses à faire:
Relations & Commentaires:
× JukeBox: Let it be ; The Beatles

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ELEVEN ♔ U.C   ELEVEN ♔ U.C EmptyMar 9 Oct - 16:58

♔ Kings ♔

Laughing, smiling & joy

Joshua G. Wilson

« We all live in a yellow submarine » In the town where I was born Lived a man who sailed to sea And he told us of his life In the land of submarines So we sailed up to the sun Till we found the sea of green And we lived beneath the waves In our yellow submarine And our friends are all on board Many more of them live next door And the band begins to play As we live a life of ease Everyone of us has all we need Sky of blue and sea of green In our yellow submarine

Meilleur ami 20ans Joseph Gordon-Levitt
(c) A.S.K. Marshall

Prénom P² Nom

« We all live in a yellow submarine » In the town where I was born Lived a man who sailed to sea And he told us of his life In the land of submarines So we sailed up to the sun Till we found the sea of green And we lived beneath the waves In our yellow submarine And our friends are all on board Many more of them live next door And the band begins to play As we live a life of ease Everyone of us has all we need Sky of blue and sea of green In our yellow submarine

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://sanctuary-of-heart.forumactif.org
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

× Pseudo : Miss Amazing
× Crédits : avatar : Miss Amazing || icon : Bazzart
× Autres comptes : Lily-Rose C. Jenkins
× Nom complet : Eleven Drake William Jefferson
× Âge : 20 ans
× Classe : Bachelors
× Humeur : On s'connaît ?

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ELEVEN ♔ U.C   ELEVEN ♔ U.C EmptyMar 9 Oct - 16:59

♔ Queens ♔

Tempting, charming & elegance

Ten "Tia" D. Jefferson

Soeur jumelle 20ans Zooey Deschanel
(c) A.S.K. Marshall

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image

Lorelay H.M. Ashford

« T'es vraiment une conasse Lorelay t'es au courant ? - Merci du compliment. » In the town where I was born Lived a man who sailed to sea And he told us of his life In the land of submarines So we sailed up to the sun Till we found the sea of green And we lived beneath the waves In our yellow submarine And our friends are all on board Many more of them live next door And the band begins to play As we live a life of ease Everyone of us has all we need Sky of blue and sea of green In our yellow submarine

Souffre-douleur 19ans Leighton Meester
(c) A.S.K. Marshall

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty

♥ Hearts ♥

Blame it on the Girls

Perséphone L. Carmichael

« Redescends sur terre, tu ne fais pas parti d'un autre monde. T'es juste un peu plus riche que moi. » In the town where I was born Lived a man who sailed to sea And he told us of his life In the land of submarines So we sailed up to the sun Till we found the sea of green And we lived beneath the waves In our yellow submarine And our friends are all on board Many more of them live next door And the band begins to play As we live a life of ease Everyone of us has all we need Sky of blue and sea of green In our yellow submarine

Intrigue 18ans Jessica Stam
(c) A.S.K. Marshall

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image

Blame it on the Boys

Théodore A. O'Donnel

Relation 20ans Tanner Patrick
(c) A.S.K. Marshall

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Classe Featuring
(c) Credit image
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty

♦ Diamonds ♦

Blame it on the Girls

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Blame it on the Boys

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty

♣ Clubs ♣

Blame it on the Girls

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Blame it on the Boys

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty

♠ Spades ♠

Blame it on the Girls

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Blame it on the Boys

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty

× Jokers ×

Blame it on the Girls

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Blame it on the Boys

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ELEVEN ♔ U.C   ELEVEN ♔ U.C EmptyMar 9 Oct - 17:00

♫ Professeurs ♫

Blame it on the Girls

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Blame it on the Boys

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

(c) Credit image
Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Eleven D.W. Jefferson

Pour aller plus loin

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ELEVEN ♔ U.C   ELEVEN ♔ U.C EmptyMar 9 Oct - 17:00

♪ Personnel ♪

Blame it on the Girls

Alicia K. Jefferson

Sœur aînée 37ans Jennifer Aniston
(c) A.S.K. Marshall

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image

Blame it on the Boys

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image

Prénom P² Nom

Relation Âge Featuring
(c) Credit image

Contenu sponsorisé

ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ELEVEN ♔ U.C   ELEVEN ♔ U.C Empty

ELEVEN ♔ U.C

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1